Are you excited to be part of the team impacting 10% Hong Kong people aged 18+? To start your career at the No. 1 Hong Kong based online shopping platform and one of the No.1 of the Top Buzz Rankings in Hong Kong, apply HKTV Management Trainee Program!
Interested candidates should apply through the link below:
What You Get in Return?
- Develop your career in the largest e-Commerce leaders in Hong Kong
- Develop strong foundation and complete understanding of the full cycle of e-commerce business so as to advance your career in different managerial positions
- A holistic picture from Decision to Execution to Optimization so as to achieve strategic business targets
- Ability to lead a team at different functions to attain various KPIs
Competitive salary at HK$28K together with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- Five-day week with flexi working hours before 10.00 am for selected functions in TKO office
- Over 300,000 square feet headquarter, well equipped with self-run canteen and relaxing collaboration area
- Free morning bus from selected districts (such as Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Shatin, etc.) to office and free round trip shuttle bus service to the nearest MTR stations 3 times per hour
- Free broadband Internet line up to 1 Gbps
- Talent 20% Off Purchase Discount Program
- Attractive education partnership allowance
- 16-day annual leave, marriage leave, exam leave,1-day birthday leave*, 2-day family care leave*, compassionate leave, full pay sick leave, maternity leave and paternity leave
- Comprehensive dental benefit, medical and life insurance coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
- *for Talents with over 1-year employment
What is this Program about?
- We carefully plan your career path with a series of progressive steps to assist you to develop your career in a Fast Growing, Forward Looking, and Technology Driven E-commerce Pioneer – HKTV.
- Step 1 – 12 to 18 months’ period: our MT will be given a series of work placements and designated job rotation at different functions, including Merchant Relations, Marketing, Store Operations, Merchant Operations, User Experience, e-Fulfillment, Customer Services, Finance, Corporate Communications, etc.
- Step 2 – 1 to 3 months’ period: shadowing with our Senior Management Team
- Step 3 – Last 3 to 5 months’ period: “Fight” a role at your desired Function and put all your “LOVE” on it. Plus: different Ad Hoc projects!
- Step 4– You did it or you need adjustment! The program ends here and you will have your final placement at managerial level, or ……
- In short, this program is a fast-track to leadership. The average time of this Program is 18 - 24 months, but the actual timing of completion is subject to your own development.
What Support We will Provide?
- Mentorship, Training and Shadowing
- You will have an experienced mentor from our Department Leads for guidance on your professional development and career aspirations during the 18 to 24-month program
- You will have on-the-job training, in-house training and external courses to cultivate and solidify the knowledge and management skills required in the day-to-day operations
- You will have 1 – 3 months shadowing with our Senior Management Team
- But, please be ready, you will constantly be challenged to expand your horizon. Regular reviews with the Program Manager and your Mentor throughout each rotation will ensure your optimal development and growth.
Who is Our Right Fit?
- Recent university graduates from any disciplines with less than 2 years’ work experience and possess the following qualities:
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of e-commerce industry
- With remarkable endurance and courage to face new challenges
- Logical thinking, passionate, positive and self-motivated
- Open-minded and sound inter-personal skills
- Good team spirit and potential leadership ability
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese
- Retail is a 7x24 business; Online Retail is 7x24x60
Hence, we do not have work-life balance here, but WE WORK HARD AND WE PLAY HARD!
Application deadline : 30 Apr 2021
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.